From:
Pat Ball <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 1995 09:07:10 -0500
I go down to Hechinger's and pick up a few squares of tile w/ the sticky
back and put that down on the floor and also on the upper levels of our
cages.  I then use silicone to seal the tiles together.  It makes it
safer for my fuzzies in that they won't get there nails caught in the
wire and it is much more comfortable for them.  It also makes it much
easier to clean their cages.  I get the tile squares for .89 (cents) a
piece.  If they need to be cut down to fit, just use your hairdryer to
soften them up a little bit and it is very easy to cut with sissors.