Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 02:19:26 +0000
hahaha i had to laugh when i read the letter from sandy repper.  as many
of you know it's been over a year since i lost my baby.  but it got me
thinking about the times i tried to introduce zaidy (ferret)to my chrissy
(horse aka. oldest baby of the family)..  hehe chrissy wouldn't let zaidy
get near enough to snort on her let alone let the ferret climb up her
nose!  ..chrissy would be headed the other directions at the fastest pace
possible while zaidy clung to me for dear life (seemed to be scared to be
outdoors)..she really objected to the idea of the fert.  even if i would
hold zaidy before going to see her.  chrissy would snort and shy like crazy
for that whole ride (or whatever i was doing with her at the time)!  just
tickled my funnybone thinking of how they reacted!

hope you all have a wonderful day

Hillary

P.S
thanks to everyone that responded to my note on finding a shelter in
wisconsin!  my friend is even planning on going down for a visit!
your all such great help!