From:
Kris Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 2010 08:42:34 -0500
Thank you FMLers who have responded with kindness to Lady Bug and her
sisters. We have received such wonderful gifts that help us with the
care and up-keep of this foursome. At the present moment, Weasel, Ellie
and Foxy are enjoying their delicious n-bones, and Marshals Super
chews. Lady Bug loves to hide all of the crochet eggs, and the sport
balls. They are also enjoying their new bedding. Hopefully, they wont
destroy these sets, cross your fingers. As a shelter mom, I appreciate
everyones kindness in a time of need. I know things have been tough out
there with the economy, lost hours, jobs and other obligations, so my
heart goes out to everyone. Again, Thank You!

For the love of ferrets,

Kris Church LVT
CO-DIRECTOR
RICHMOND FERRET RESCUE LEAGUE