From:
Pat Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 1998 14:09:41 -0600
I am owned by four fuzz butts:

- Bandit: 2 yrs old chocolate with big sad eyes, my kissy boy
- B.J. (Bandit Jr>: 1 3/4 yrs old sable with great white eyebrows that
  indicate his bad boy actions.
- Lt. Barclay: 1 1/2 yr old sterling silver who is a very nervous boy.
- Deebers; 3 yr old sable who no wanted and came to me scruffy and who is an
  old maid and dislikes the boys.

Well, the poopinators are doin fine but I have been diagnosed with Chronic
Fatigue Immune Dysfunction.  Everyone is very healthy,playful, and big with
very thick fluffy coats this year.  My concern is that this condition
affects the lymph system and could my gang possibly get lymphomia (sp?) or
be affected by my condition.  I would appreciate any input.  i really enjoy
the digest!

Thanks and the gang of four