Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 11:29:08 -0800
Hello Hoomans!!

Here is hoping that today finds you and your babies all in good health!
Hugs to those who have recently found thier babies crossing the bridge.

The reason I am writing today is that our shelter population is
overflowing.  We have gotten in some new ferrets and we have several that
have been residents for quite some time.  The plain truth is, these babies
need homes!!

So, if anyone out there is interested in adopting and you live in Oregon
let me know.  We have a range of ages, a few that need to go with their
mates and all of them are sweet.  Just promise you will leave Boz for me
if I can ever talk my husband into it.  ;)

If you are interested e-mail me or check out our web page.  It is a little
behind and some of our newer additions haven't been put up yet.  You can
find out shelter at www.michelsv.com/LAFL

Thanks!

Carrie                          mailto:[log in to unmask]
Web Master and Newsletter Editor
Lane Area Ferret Lovers

ICQ ME!!!  10170986