From:
Boots the Black-Footed Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2008 17:58:38 -0800
Hey everyone it me Boots!

*yep the Black-Footed Ferret baby of Mz Isabella Gucci-Jones and Super
Tonks*

Mom and Dad said I am now old enough to use the computer.

*Under Dad's watchful eye....I guess Mom gets into trouble a lot with
that.*

So I get to be the very first to let you all know about my new friends
up for adoption. Homer and Sirius are new to the adoption program and
like myself you can not actually take them home with you (unless you
have a whole bunch of prairie dogs). But Homer and Sirius need some
love too.

So check them out at www.prairiewildlife.org

Well that is all I have for now so I will see you around.

-Boots the BFF