From:
Jason and Cheryl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 23:21:29 -0700
Our Jack left us on Saturday afternoon.  He had blood taken that morning
and had started Predizone, but it was to late.  He passed into the Summer
Land shortly before 5, when his suffering was ended.

I wish to thank everyone who wrote with information and suggestions.

Forgive me the shortness of this post.. but he was our first baby.. and
was only 1 and a half.. he went to soon.. but then again.. its always
to soon.

Crying over my lost baby

Cheryl