From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 12:23:54 -0400
We're Gambling on you!

Will you be in the crowd at this year's Ferretstock V Celebration?

The annual fund raiser day for the work of Ferret Wise Shelter?

REGISTER NOW for Pledge a Thon !

and get those Cutest Ferret Photo Pics on their way!
( no entries accepted at event)

Dr Karen Purcell, DVM  will be here - with Several of her delicious
cheescake creations for the  Dessert Auction!

TEAM FRANK CYCLING - will be our refreshment team this year!  YAHOO!

LP SOUND EXPLOSION  will be co-sponsoring this event- providing lots of
GREAT 50's SOUNDS!

Dr Winifred Morenz, Park Place Vet- will be here at 1 PM for rabies
vaccination clinic!

The FIRST 50 folks to raise $50 or more for the event Pledge a Thon will
receive a great prize!  ask for our pledge sheet!

NEFFER, MAFF and Ferret Services of Freedom will be joining Ferret Wise
in Vendor ROW!

The time is nearing-- we have GREAT auction & raffle items and many great
games to play and prizes to give.

So - please, MARK YOUR CALENDARS WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU!!