From:
Melissa Lough <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2008 22:07:39 -0400
My baby girl has the dreaded disease. I would like to hear from anyone
who has had surgery done on their little ones with this disease. I
want to know if she really has a chance for a few more years if I get
surgery done on her; or will I be causing her more pain for no reason.

This is my special little deaf girl who I got from a pet store who was
abusing her. She was a meare 4 wks old and hated people so much she
would sniff out human scent and bring blood for the first month I had
her. For the longest time she only trusted me and if she smelled a
stranger holding her she would bite bringing much pain.

I have taken her to Roanoke Vet. hospital to Dr. Mark Finkler. I think
the world of this guy. He did surgery on another one of my girls with
Adrenal disease in both glands; and she is still doing great for two
years.

Just looking for advise...........someone to talk to who has gone
through this.

Missy