From:
Larry McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 21:00:14 -0500
First and foremost, I want to extend my sincere condolences to all who've
lost their beloved fur kids.  I've wanted to write everyone, but the
storms here in Indiana had me off the computer for quite some time.

It was asked how many ferrets from listings on the FML are adopted.  I
have adopted:

Misty, from the Belleville, Illinois/St.  Louis area, and this is how
we became friends with Helga and Harvey Clark.  Poof and Spike, also
from that area, Sally from FURRY-she was listed on the FML and when my
daughter and I went for a visit to the Clark's, Sally came home with
us.  This past January, from the Minnesota rescue kids we took in Storm,
Arwen, Eowyn, and Bilbo.  Also Baby came to us.  His first mom and I
became friends by talking to each other via the FML, and then regular
email.  It became necessary for her to find him a home, and so he came to
us.  So indeed, many are adopted.  Almost all my fur kids have come from
previous homes, quite a few are older, have disabilities, or have had one
too many homes.

Rebecca & the Crew of Merry Mayhem
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and =
taste good with ketchup"
"Support bacteria, it's the only culture some people have"