Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 22:14:32 EDT
Bi-Odor by Marshall Pet Products.  Sold in many pet stores.  I
deoderizes ferret's stool, urine and body odors by simply adding to
your ferret's water and food daily.  We also use the spritz on our
ferret's fur, and with the combination of the two, he smells like a
little honeysuckle! (o:  This has worked the best for us, and we have
tried many topical sprays and cage deoderizers before.  Check out
their website:www.marshallpet.com

,',',
........ \(_ \(_I love my  ferret!
http://community.webtv.net/dsliger/DonnasDomain
Happy moments, praise God.  Difficult moments, seek God.  Quiet moments,
worship God.  Painful moments, trust God.  Every moment, thank God.