From:
Kevin Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 1996 20:32:16 +0100
>Does anyone know where I can find an affordable play tube, preferably
>(hard) plastic and clear.

Couple of possibilities.  We used the plastic dryer hose that is slinky like
it it's construction.  Depends on your fuzzies.  Ours didn't seem to care to
eat the stuff.  We used hard plastic fittings (not the PVC type as they are
too expensive, but almost exactly like it, used for drainage pipe) on the
ends and they can be bought in "Y" and "T" shapes.  Put a "T" shape in the
middle of the run leaving one of the 3 holes in the "T" open and the ferrets
loved it.  If your's show a tendency to eat the plastic on that type of
hose, seems to me they have flexible looking, black plastic pipe used for
drainage that might be useable.  We got our tubes etc at a Home Quarters
type store.

           Regards,
              Kevin and Donna
                   Augsburg, GE
                      mit zwie kinder, vier fretchen und drei hunds
                        Regards,
                           SOUP