From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 09:29:42 -0800
We had more help arrive here to decorate the bridge for xmas.  A little
girl named Peanut streaked across the bridge with a trail of star dust.
As she came across the bridge, the little lights from the star dust
settled all over the entire bridge like glitter.  Perfect!  She had
just enough left over to give her wings and fur an everlasting sparkle.

You know ferrets.  She was completely enthralled with the lights.  She
told me that she wished Bandiy, Lily, Bear and Casper could see what she
did.  I told her they'll see someday.  And her mom and dad already know
how special she is and what she brings to us up here at the bridge.

I told her on to some important business.  We needed to find Lucky,
Allie, Salt and Pepper.  They are goofs.  And I told her more than likely
they are laying around lapping up ferretone rather than decorating.
Peanut told me that she'd whip them into shape.  So we went to all of
their typical hang outs.  The fountain, the soup bowl, the snack bar, the
tube races, everywhere.  And we couldn't find them.  She was just about
to get worried, when I told her that we could try out her new wings and
look for them from high above.  She got excited over that.  And up we
soared.  She was a natural flier.  The star light mixed with the earth
lights was gorgeous.  In the midst of all that, we saw this one cloud,
just a flashing and blinking and going to town.  Curious, we flew down
to check it out.  And what did we see?  The very ferret souls we were
looking for!  The goofs were trying to make their cloud outdo all the
rest.  And they were doing quite a job of it too.  Peanut offered to fly
up and sprinkle some of her star light onto the cloud to make it reflect
the lights ever more.  Just a finishing touch.  Oh it was perfect.
Perfect until that crazy little group (Peanut included), dooked and
rolled all over in it until they were one big bundle of lights.  What a
mess.  I didn't understand.  I shook my head, and then when I went to
leave they were at it again.  starting all over again.  Ferrets!