From:
Debbie Saunders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2006 05:32:12 -0500
Hey ferret lovers!

This coming Saturday, November 11 is a special Star City Ferret Club
session. We are featuring Photo's by Nancy
(http://www.photopoints.com/main/photos/photographer.aspx?ID=2383)
from 2 to 3:30 p.m.. You are invited to join us for an entertaining
afternoon of ferret photography fun & laughter. Bring in your ferrets
for the opportunity to have a professional photographer snap a few
pic's of your fur babies at a really low price! We have several package
deals available ($8.50 to $25.00) for you to select from as well as
single photo ($1.50 to $6.60) prices. We are also offering a few
speciality items like refrigerator magnet photos & sheets of sticker
photos. You can have pic's of just your ferret or you & your ferret.
Come dressed as Santa or one of his helpers for a unique Xmas card
idea.

All proceeds from each picture sold will go to the shelter as a
fundraiser, so PLEASE come to the meeting with your fur kids for
this event. Orders must be paid for in advance.

Where? Williamson Rd Public Library, Roanoke Virginia
When? Saturday, November 11, 2006
Meeting starts at 1:00 and the photo session starts at 2. During the
hour between 1 & 2 we will be getting the owner & ferret info together
with the order guides so we won't cut into the photo shoot time.
If you have any special props or things like little ferret costumes
or hats, feel free to bring them.

Also remember that with all our events all ferrets must have been ADV
tested and be current on their vaccines. Please bring your records so
we can confirm the vetting.

Hope to see a great big turn out for this unique opportunity!

Debbie