Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2012 20:43:52 -0800
Ok, so I've got a *big* boy. He's a privately bred baby, and he's 6
months old, and he's about 4 pounds now. His poor little (well, big)
tushie is just barely fitting in them regular weasel tunnels.

We play a game where I drag a tunnel around, I hold it in the middle so
the 2 ends are dragging behind me, and the weasels follow me around and
chase each other while running around in and out of the tunnel. My poor
Koby just plain can't play this game anymore. He takes this big running
leap and tries to dive in to a tunnel end, but all that fits in good is
his head, his big shoulders get stuck... and any weasel brother that is
riding around in the tunnel at the time is just cracking up at the
sight of this. Ya know, it looks pretty funny when you see this big
umphfa boy coming at you... you see his big serious "I'm gonna tackle
you" face, and well, you just know that he forgot that he can't fit in
the tunnel anymore.

So... Christmas is coming soon, and the top item on Koby's list is some
BIG tunnels. I've heard some of you use dust vent tubes, or something
like that... Can anyone please tell me what they are actually called
and where can I find them?

Thanks!!
Andrea