From:
Himberger Gerri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 15:39:08 -0800
I have a 4 yr old boy who is very sweet (saved from Petco last night),
who needs a forever home.

He comes with cage and all accessories.  His only vice is that he is not
good with children.  His former owners abandoned him because they are
moving to a new house and don't want ferret vapors in it.  I am in
Colorado Springs- if someone is interested, please either email me, or
call (719)599-8047.  You would be giving this boy a new lease on life!!!
I also have a trio- the pet store calls me when they have abandonments-
one is older, the other 2 a little younger- if anyone is interestested,
please contact me for more information.

=====
When you get a chance to be nice to someone, take it: everyone is hiking
uphill.