Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 19:28:21 -0800
Hi all

I has gotten kinda buzy for a while.  I hope this dowsn't continue.  Too
many little ones are leaving their hoomans and this is not goos.

A little guy named Frto came in.  He waz met by Topango, Bilbo, Caesar,
Nipper, and EZ.  I introduced everyone to everyone to make sure everyone
knew everyone.  Then it waz gossip time.  They sat around and gossiped
and caught up on all da news and stuff from home.  They were at this for
some time and didn't quit til everyone waz caught up on all da news.
After dat they headed out to explore and see all da sights and
attractions.  Then they headed out to Dirt Moutain where they were going
to enlarge their den for one more and Frito would have someplace to stash
all hiz stuff he brought along.  They had it all planed out and were soon
hard at work on it.  With all of them working it didn't take long at all
to get him nice and coozy after he moved all hiz stuff in.  He said to
send his luv along with lots of ferrety kisses to hiz mommy.

A little guy named Jasmin came in later.  I gave him da tour and showed
him all da sights and attractions.  He waz real interested in da Tube
Park where he said he wantd to run through da tubes.  He said he had
never seen so many tubes in one place.  I let him stash hiz sleepsack in
my hidey hole and he headed over there to do some running and maybe run
through every tube there.  He soon met some others dat were playing in da
tubes and joined in with them.  They had a real interesting time with da
tubes playing tag adn chase.  He ran and ran and totally pooped himself
out.  He headed over to my hidey hole to relax and catch a nap in hiz
sleepsack there.  He slept for some time and then he said he waz ready
for some more running through da tubes.  He also said dat he wanted to
pass on hiz luv and lots of kisses and hugs to hiz mommy and daddy.

A pair came in later named Miss Tizzy and Woody.  They were met there by
Buzz who waz interested in da news at home.  They sat aound and talked
for a long time.  They had to get a snack over at da Fruit Bar to refuel
for da long talk.  They took time out to explore a little and see all da
sights and attractions.  Then it waz over to da Ferretone Flood.  They
lapped up a lot of da ferretone.  They even talked Woody into a little
surfing.  He was doing real good for a while and then wiped out.  He waz
everyone's friend for a long time til all da ferretone waz out of his
fur.  Tizzy waz a lot smarter than dat and didn't get into da surfing
part.  She did lap up a lot of da ferretone though and she did laugh at
Woody when he fell and almost got licked to death.  They did make a lot
of new friends during da whole ordeal.  They both said to send lots of
luv and cuddles to their mommy.

A little girl named Xena came in later.  She waz met by Bear and Squirt.
They were clamoring for da news of home.  They sat around and talked of
home and generally gossiped for a long while.  They headed out to explore
and see all da sights and attractions.  Then it waz off to da Fields to
do some Cheweasel hunting and to run through da grass.  First they did a
little frolicing in da grass to just play and have fun.  They chased each
other for some time just to be running.  Then they got down to some
serious hunting.  They worked at it for a time and soon had a bunch of da
cheweasels.  They headed out to try and safeguard their catch at Dirt
Mountain in thier den.  After a long time hunting they sure had an
impressive amount of cheweasels in da den.  But as you know catching them
and holding them are two different things.  They will probably lose a few
to runaways and such.  She said to send lots of luv and hugs and kisses
to her mommy.

I am off to da Reflecting Pool to check on home.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee