Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 1996 08:58:03 +0000
Dear ferret people...

Somebody was talking about ferrets' favorite color before, I think...?  I
know an owner whose kit loves yellow.  She says she has had many experiment
to certify the fact, so she can say the kit really loves that COLOR.(I don't
know what kind of experiment she had!) My kit loved red when she was a baby
ferret.  She used to choose a red sock, a red bandana, red kit-cat packcage,
a red toy...but now she seems to lose any interest in colors(She's 6 month
old).

Today I found small holes on my kit's ear.  They're on the lower part of
external ears, both right and left.  A hole looks like a bag.  Do they have
any function or reason to be there?  Another owner says his kit has same ear
bags(?) too.  Anyone knows anthing about this?

The best to all...
Momo([log in to unmask])