From:
Roger VanOrman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 1996 01:31:20 -0600
Well hello everyone.

I and my two fuzzy friends are new to the fML and have been reading it with
great interest.  Kodo (female two yrs old) and I have been together now for
about two years.  We just got a new friend, Tuffy (male 8 wks old).  I would
like to start off by saying how sorry we are for the loss of the little ones
out there.  I didn't know there were so many health problems for fuzzies
around.  My babies run the house freely and never even think of them getting
sick.  Really not sure if I'd recognize if they were.  I've read alot here
about food, collars and various other things.  I didn't even know there were
color classifications.  I look forward to reading the information posted
here.  Thanks

Roger
Kodo
Tuffy