From:
Michael Ochs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1993 09:58:00 -0400
This is all rather odd when you think about it, it is still
about 80-90 degrees every day here and we are discussing
Christmas trees.  I actually envy Urban having his heat
turned on, I love winter.  Anyway, our cats eat tinsel
every year with no ill effects, except the tendency to trail
there litter box leavings out of the box every now and then,
i.e. the tinsel passes right through.  We do use the new
plastic tinsel though and have avoided the now
unavailable lead tinsel which we have a stock-pile of
and will probably never use.  Too many animals (including
Ian).  I assume it will pass through a ferret as well, string
does as I know by accident.  Whoever wrote that cat toys
were not tough enough for ferrets was right!

We all hope Keesa is doing well and continues to recover
with great speed

                        Mike, Erica, Ian, Inigo, Buttercup...