Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 12:21:59 -0800
FMLers, I need your help. I have tons of spam in my email box, which I
am going to simply delete without opening. I MIGHT accidentally delete
something a FML or ferret person has sent. I just cannot take the time
to check each spam to see if it is from someone I know or ferret
related.

I request that anyone emailing me would put "Bob C" in the subject line
so that I know it is not a spam. I will answer all "Bob C" subject
lines before any others. I am horribly sorry to make this request,
but I can't think of anything better to do other than shut down the
talktobobc at yahoo.com address and start fresh with a new one. That
will be my last resort and I hope this request makes a difference.

Thanks for your understanding and help.

Bob C talktobobc at yahoo.com