Date:
Wed, 19 May 2004 02:26:53 GMT
OK, someone needs to send a business of ferrets to the New England area
and rescue those folks from the beavers!!  It seems that there is a
battle going on and the humans are losing!  Thanks, Alexandra in MA for
the funny AND interesting letter on your beaver dilemma.  The postcard
was great too...you can hardly tell you slept through art! ;o)

Judy and her three boys in Alaska sent a Beautiful card of the Northern
Lights.  I can't fathom not seeing stars for that long!!  WOW!

Rachel is LOVING this project.  (Me too, but don't tell anyone!).  You
guys are just too wonderful!  Thanks VERY much for your help.

Anyone from Japan?  I have some questions.....email me at:

Love you guys, Tequita and Rachel in NC, USA