From:
Cathy Jo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 10:24:33 -0400
Hello, I have been reading a here about MF ferrets.  I had always thought
that MF ferrets were the best, top of the line.....I stand corrected.  I
tried very hard to adopt first but i tried every rescue that i could find
and nobody had any or never got back to me.  I did find one person but she
never seemed to actually want to give them up she changed her mind over and
over on which I could have and it was crazy so we decided to go purchase
our own.

Now i am extremely interested in any information about the MF ferrets good,
bad and opinions.  please e-mail me privately [log in to unmask]  Both
pet stores in this area only sell MF.  and they are the only that assured
me MF ONLY sold ferrets that were 12-14 weeks.  As i said Teddy was really
young when we got him, yes still had his milk teeth in fact so did Max and
he was huge.  Teddy was tiny and cried for days we loved him and cuddled
him all we could nothing helped the poor little baby, finally he adjusted
and he is thriving now!  he's getting so big and i swear this guy eats
twice his weight every day LOL we never got any papers with the ferrets we
did get the brochure a photo copy of a transfer of ownership and a receipt,
but that's it.  the manager of the pet store where we bought 2 showed me
the "certificate" he gets which just states their being 12-14 weeks of age
when shipped to him, somebody here mentioned papers from MF with their
color and age and such.  I want to know, was i supposed to receive these
papers?  Im not a happy person if this is true, infact i hate to admit it
im still a new ferret mom and i don't really know what to call their
colors.

I did research ferrets A LOT before we got any i wanted to know everything
first and i still want to learn of course.  My furkids are very important
to me and at some point when (if) we get a bigger home and our own land
i really want to do ferret rescue but that's long way down the road but
that is my dream.  Im "disabled" so im home all the time and love all my
furkids!  ok iv rattled on here long enough, sorry!  but please if anybody
will take the time to "bring me up to speed" on MF i would appreciate it
so very much remember im looking for all info good, bad, and opinions.

Thank you all so much!

~~~Cathy Jo, Miloe, Sabrina, Harley Ann & Teddy Bear & Max Join FurKids

Our Pet Lovers Mailing List.... just click here
http://www.egroups.com/group/FurKids