From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 08:27:25 -0500
Hi Anne,
I just want to say that your post in todays FML was GREAT!!!!!!  People
are to quick to condemn without knowing what really went on!!!!  Like you
said WE WILL probably NEVER KNOW!!!!

If anyone has a right to complain and condemn it's you, the person that
rescued these babies, but instead you are looking at this with compassion
and reality!!!!  I wish there were more people like you in this world, as
it would make for a better one :-)

Unfortunately at this time I am unable to donate anything to the Christmas
Rescue, but in about 2 to 3 weeks I will be able to have some litter sent
to you from the Ferret store.  I hope this will help out some what!!!!
When I look at all 4 of my babies I realize how lucky they are to have me
and I feel so very sad for these Christmas Rescues!!!!!  I wish I could do
more to help out, I feel soooo very guilty for not being able to right now.
It is just a very bad time of year for me!!!!!  I will do something though
like I said in about two or three weeks, so just bare with me!!!!!!

WITH LOL ,
Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb fuzz,
Baby Joey
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum