From:
"Stevy,Serria,& Frosty" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 12:22:03 -0500
Help Is Needed to raisesome funds to pay the bills, we are asking you all
to tell your Mom's and Dad's about this eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2388788074

Description
Ferret Cage slightly used, reconditioned, all set up to move in.  Just
add food & water dishes, a litter box it is all ready for the kids to
move in.  Top level has a Cozy Kritter Tunnel Hammock (retails for
$19.00) lower level has a B.J.'s Original tulip hammock (retails for
$24.99).  Both top and bottom are carpeted with new Berber carpet cut to
fit snug.  This cage was donated (Mariacristina) to us for the purpose of
getting the kids the things they need.  The ramp is there if you choose
to use it all you need to do is take the binder clip off of it.  I do not
use ramps in my cages, my kids like to use the hammocks to climb to the
next level.  IMO it is safer, if they fall they fall into the hammocks.
Good luck with the bidding.

Thank You
The Terrible Trio
Stevy,Sierra & Frosty