From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:02:00 -0700
I need to apologize to everyone ..  I disappeared for the past couple of
months.

I am slowing making my way back..

So.  what happened?  Well my niece (who use to live with me and is more
my daughter than anything) had court (18 and messed up big time).  also
found out she was pregnant and wanted out of her relationship.  So she
came to live with me right before Christmas.  Then she met someone else.
and just moved out this week.  yes, still 4-5 months pregnant.  No job,
no education.  and a baby on the way.  I'm sure that I will end up with
the baby, one way or another.

After losing two shelter babies, Conner and BamBam.  I just needed to get
my head back on.  Conner had been dumped on us and passed away the next
day at vets with me.  BamBam had screaming seizures and had to be rushed
to the vet to be helped to cross over.

Work has had me tied up too!

But I'm BACK!

We had two new kids dropped off at the shelter about 2 weeks ago.  Two
young ones.  Working on some nipping issues with them.  but they are good
kids.  We have 8 permanent residents and 5 adoptable ferrets.

But everything is going ok on the shelter side.  Thanks to donations for
Conner I was able to pay off his bill that our vet was nice enough to let
us do (thank goodness!).

Our website hasn't been updated.  but should be soon.  Just bare with me
a little while.

I will also be posting about the Buck a Month Club and getting some eBays
up for SOS.

I hope everyone is doing good..

Joanne
Ferret Corner Shelter