From:
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 12:19:42 -0700
>From:    Susan Malone <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Mythical (mack truck) Fuzzies Having Babies Here!

Any ferret related to Demi Gigas is realted to a munch of the zen ferrets.

Dee also has an impeccable reputation and Susan's starting out very well.
Neither pawns off thie bred ferrets as shelter ferrets - so if you're near
Susan and want a ferret related to some of those really big boys talk to
her.  There are other breeders with good reputations on this list.

There are also several shelters with well deserved reputations here.
Some we aren't so sure about.

Quite a few good folks to get ferrets from.  With the situation at the
Chicago and New Jersey shelters getting critical, perhaps folks in areas
that do still have a need for ferrets can arrange a 'big move' or two.
When we were in a critical state many fine folks here helped us out
tremendously.

We're kind of at least semi-retired.  So we don't have much to offer.  We
aren't in a very high ferret owner/wannabe owner dense area so we don't
want to outbreed our market.  Shelter is low throughput for the same
reason.

>From:    Signe Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: More on Shots
>If so, what did you think?

People isn't exactly a medical journal.  I wouldn't rely very heavily on
its medical information for humans or ferrets.

Come to think of it.  People do often get a lot of innoculations at the
same time in the beginnning.  So what does happen from it?

b&d
--
bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets