From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 23:15:30 -0800
Lots of time to sign up for the spring fling bedding swap, but the
deadline is TUESDAY.  Have ANY questions or suggestions, or comments
feel free to email me at [log in to unmask] :)

I also forgot to mention in yesterday's post, that If you do not want to
participate in the swap, but would like to donate a piece of bedding to
go to the Spring Fling bedding swap shelter, I will be more than happy to
provied you with an address....remember....every piece of bedding donated
I will match with $3....so if 10 pieces are accumulated, then that's $30
going to the shelter Plus all the wonderful handmade bedding :)

-Valerie

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /