From:
Laura Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 1996 18:08:26 -0500
Hi all it's us again.  I forgot a couple of cheap toy ideas so here goes.  I
gave them a plastic lemon juice container, the kind that is shaped like a
lemon, and Booger especially loves it.  I cleaned it out first and pulled
the snap lid off so there isn't anything that they can choke on or tear off.

They also enjoy playing with those plastic easter eggs that you can put
stuff in.  Some like it in two pieces so they can carry it around.

They also like to play with empty Rx bottles, be sure to clean them out
first!

Okay this one isn't cheap but we bought a remote control car for them(ya
right, that's what thier dad said anyway).  Tavi hasn't gotten the hang of
using the controller yet but she tries.  Booger and Halo like to bite the
wheels and drag it off as well as catch a ride now and then.

Boogie: "TAXI!" waves paw in the air
Tavi: "I'll give you a taxi...VROOOM!"
Halo: "I'll save you." attacks a wheel
Tavi: "No fair!!!"