From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jul 2005 14:31:26 -0400
Again, I am so very grateful for all the e-mail from so many people who
expressed sadness of the passing of Byte-me.  I am still writhing in
agony from her loss but life goes on, and so do I.

With that, I have taken in two rescue ferts here, a new beginning for the
three of us.

These guys are two older males, one albino and another a silver mitt.
The albino is not Mr. Clean and the mitt is Magellan.  Mr.Clean gets
the name from the total white and clean of that animal.  She looks like
she just came from the beauty salon.  Magellan gets the name where he
explores beyond limits, outside the box.

They are a great pair and feel so very fortunate to have them here to
keep me company.  The cage has been totally cleaned and sanitized as was
all the bedding and feed tools.  These guys have it made, and so do I !!

Will keep all in the loop as time progresses.

Gordon, Mr. Clean and Magellan