From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 14:18:35 EDT
Ferret math has struck,and I think they're studying multiplication.Boris
and Natasha have become part of the family.For those that don't know,they
were rescued from a bad situation,and were starved to the point that I
really thought Boris wouldn't be with us for long.2 and 1/2 pounds later,
he's the food king.He was operated on for an obstruction,which turned out
to be a huge hairball.Remember that hairball prevention.Tasha lost her left
adrenal and has fur now.I guess they just stayed too long looking for a
good home,and I gave in to the inevitable.My grandson now claims Boris is
his.Could be because every time he picks him up he gives kisses.Trying to
make introductions,but Honey swears we don't need anymore and she will take
care of getting rid of them.

Questions.
Who spilled the cats food everywhere?
Who pooped in that corner over there?

Who drug the water dish halfway across the floor?
Who was digging so hard at my door?

Who dug all the dirt from around the plants?
Who dragged off my favorite sweatpants?

Who ran behind the TV with my keys?
Who cleaned out the litter box despite my pleas?

Who caused my can of soda to spill?
Who cleared off the window sill?

Who bit and chewed my toes?
Who licked and licked and licked my nose?

Who chased the cat around the room?
Who took a ride upon my broom?

It wouldn't be those angels fast asleep.
The ones that make me laugh till I weep.

Those cute little faces couldn't have lied.
Was that a wink I just spied?

Watch out for ferret math or you too could be looking at those extra cute
faces.They are good at manipulating,and it doesn't help that sucker is
written on my forehead.Only animals can read it,but it's there.It must be
or why would they keep coming to me?

Sandy and Taz,Honey,Sugar and introducing Boris and Tasha