From:
A happy guy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 1996 01:32:48 -0400
After many requests I have finally registered a channel for ferret chat
on the IRC (Internet Relay Chat). I hope this will be a good supplement
to the Ferret Chat Server (FCS) on the WWW.

The server being used is: igc.dal.net

If you can't connect to that one, please try: irc.dal.net
or any other of the dalnet servers.

The channel is: #Ferrets

To find irc software, please do a search for mIRC or IRC on the WWW.

Happy ferret chatting!

Lars Eriksson           Daytona Beach, Florida - USA
Phone:                  (904) 238-5633
E-mail:                 [log in to unmask]
Ferret Page:            http://erau.db.erau.edu:80/~erikssol/ferrets.html
FCS:                    http://erau.db.erau.edu:80/~erikssol/fcs/chat.html
Quality Ferrets:        http://erau.db.erau.edu:80/~erikssol/qf/quality.html