From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 12:09:40 -0800
Kymberlie and the FML,

I am a native Californian and guardian of four fuzzies for over 5 years.  I
too feel that the criticism against Jeanne must be coming from people that
don't have a clue on how much effort and money both Jeanne and her father
have expended in ferret legalization efforts.  The only other explanation
I have of these "flamers" is that they must be receiving money from the
ferret opponents in the legislature to write these flames ;o)

Now that all these so called "ferret arm chair do gooders" have reared
their ugly heads against Jeanne, how does it make us look to the ferret
opponents?  I will tell you.  It makes ferret owners look like a bunch
idiots that rise up against the staunchest and most public supporter we
have.  There is a saying for this-- Don't cut off your nose to spite your
face.

Good grief people, we are shocked that the Fish & Game just chop our
fuzzies heads off when fuzzies are "captured" without a second thought.
Yet, what are all you flamers doing to Jeanne (other than breaking her
heart).  How many second thoughts did you give Jeanne and Floyd?  I think
your actions are disgraceful and you should be ashamed.

Now, go do the right thing this time, write Jeanne and Floyd an apology.
While your at it, write your State Senator & Assemblyman and support our
NEW Legalization bill: SB 1093.  We need all the support we can get to get
this bill through!!

Thanks & dooks to all!  0

Patty
Capitol City Ferret Club