From:
Mary Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 21:40:47 EDT
Hello all ~

I know many of you can do this for me.  I urgently need a Reiki healer
to send energy to a little ferret in Florida named Cody.  Cody has been
through hell and is probably dying...in terrible pain...has had
surgery... and has been given up on by his 2 vets.  His owner has been
through hell too, but wishes to remain private.

Those of you who get this tonight PLEASE send this little one any healing
energy you have.  He will pass but my immediate worry is his level of
pain until he passes.

I'm sending stuff out to his mommy in the morning, but it's tonight I'm
so worried about.

In tears ~
Mary C