From:
Tami Torrance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 13:22:28 EDT
Hello fellow fert friends:
I am looking to purchase a couple of items for Izzy and Gabby.

1: A play pen ..... one of those that have the expandable sides and
collapsible...it has to have very small holes..my girls are small and are
master escape artists:)  I would like to take them on field trips to the
park.  I feel this would be a fun way for them to explore and be safe.

2.  I also am in need of a travel cage.  I would like one similar to the
one called: "quality cage stow-n-go" measurements are: 24x24x24...fully
collapsible and functional..I am a teachers assistant, for my daughters
elementary class.  The children love for the girls, to spend days, on
occasion with them in the class room.

If any shelter or person willing to sell items remotely close to what I
am looking for.  I would be interested in purchasing.

I would rather the money go for fert's in need, not a big company.
Please email asap.:[log in to unmask]

smiles all:)