Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 16:49:12 EDT
Hi all,

Just to let you know Tuxedo had his first visit to fourth grade today.
Little Woosel had to stay home she's still not ready for that kind of
excitment, so she got to romp around the room here at home instead.  Tuxedo
was quite a hit with the fourth grade students of Pine Grove Elem.  and
Mrs. Martin the science teacher now wants a ferret for her classroom more
than ever.  After telling her about how I received Tuxey and Woosel I asked
her to consider a sheltered or a soon to be homeless ferret before going
and purchasing one from the store in Tampa.

It is my understanding from Mrs. Martin that she will only be able to take
one ferret but she is more than willing to take a sheltered or soon to be
homeless as long as the fuzzy does NOT have a nipping problem, thereby
causing the school a possible liability.  She is also willing to teach her
students about ferrets and their care just as she does with her other
classroom pets.

Mrs Martin is located in Hernando County Florida, anyone in this area who
needs to give up one of their pets please consider her, I have seen the
science class and checked on all the cages myself, i feel very secure in
saying that your pet will be taken care of in a loving manner.

Since Mrs. Martin is not accessible via the interent please direct your
responces to me.

Thanks a bunch everyone,

Krys