From:
Alice Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 20:50:09 EDT
Sherry helped Kirby to the Rainbow Bridge yesterday.  Kirby was 6 years
old and was Sherry's first ferret.  Kirby was with Sherry through most of
college, overcoming some hurdles, moving, and starting a new job in a new
town.  She provided a sweet friendship and a wonderful, little sparkle of
magic each day.  She was loved very much and she loved back.

I would have seen Kirby in a week and 1300 miles away and am sorry I
couldn't play with or hold my little "grandferret" one more time, but we
know her departure was necessary and couldn't wait.  Kirby was a good
ferret.  She will be greatly missed.

Alice