From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 2004 15:32:34 -0500
Some past posts on Hagerstown and the Di Bachman conviction:

http://listserv.cuny.edu/Scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0308&L=ferret-search&P=R23318

http://listserv.cuny.edu/Scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0309&L=ferret-search&P=R21648

http://listserv.cuny.edu/Scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0309&L=ferret-search&P=R26304

http://listserv.cuny.edu/Scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0312&L=ferret-search&P=R16618

http://listserv.cuny.edu/Scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0308&L=ferret-search&P=R23318

http://listserv.cuny.edu/Scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0307&L=ferret-search&P=R27127

http://listserv.cuny.edu/Scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0308&L=ferret-search&P=R675

http://listserv.cuny.edu/Scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0308&L=ferret-search&P=R1739

http://listserv.cuny.edu/Scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0308&L=ferret-search&P=R3276

http://listserv.cuny.edu/Scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0308&L=ferret-search&P=R5958

http://listserv.cuny.edu/Scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0308&L=ferret-search&P=R5053

http://listserv.cuny.edu/Scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0308&L=ferret-search&P=R8059

http://listserv.cuny.edu/Scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0308&L=ferret-search&P=R7597

http://listserv.cuny.edu/Scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0308&L=ferret-search&P=R8390

http://listserv.cuny.edu/Scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0308&L=ferret-search&P=R15848

The photos were shocking, but these posts will give a gentler view of
what happened.  Imagine a person who had a history of mass dumpings of
ferrets, who valued ribbons enough to have them in a basket while the
ferrets there were stuffed into uncleaned, rusting, tiny cages some with
unknown items rotting in the bottoms of them, in a small vermin infested
garage which was barely lit from one cobweb festooned bare lightbulb.
Imagine little to no medical care, a number without food or water for
extended times, some dead or nearly dead lying there passing in filth
without comfort.

Something current elsewhere: you can use a translator program to read
this one, or the translated page, or both:

http://www.dyrenes-beskyttelse.dk/db/dbpress.nsf/docs/
2fc00ff8fb9190e0c1256cbb003b89b3

   and
http://www.dyrenes-beskyttelse.dk/db/db.nsf/docs/
bef7b26a38124ac8c1256ecb002b8976

translated summary:
http://telltale.zerodollars.com/thinggaard.htm
I am *hoping* to get a copy of the conviction write-up on the previous
ferret case against the individual from the courts in Copenhagen on the
methods and conditions which qualified it for the abuse conviction.  What
I have heard in rumor is enough to gray a person's hairs so hopefully it
wasn't as bad as I heard.  The newspaper sections which are available in
English don't seem to include the related articles and I can't search in
Danish but for those who can do so some related news articles are listed
elsewhere as: Berlingske Tidende 29-01-2003, B.T. 28-01-2003, Politiken
28-01-03, JP KFbenhavn 28-01-03, Fyens Stiftstidende 28-01-03,
MetroXpress 28-01-03, 10minutter 28-01-03, Urban 28-01-03,
www.berlingske.dk 27-01-03, www.jp.dk 27-01-03, Ritzau Bureau I/S
27-01-2003.