Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 13:13:52 -0700
There are now only 4 Merry Masters of Mayhem and the house seems so
empty.  Rascal and Booker were helped to the bridge last Sunday.  Rascal
was my very first fuzzie and he's the one who taught me about weasel war
dances and fuzzie love.  He was 8 years old and had developed insulinoma.
He was in no condition for surgery so we tried treating him with
medication but he just grew weaker.  He could no longer eat, drink or
make it to the litter box and we made the decision to let him go.  Booker
was only 4 and was deaf and blind in one eye.  He was a biter to the end.
He had developed severe diahrrea and we could not seem to get it stopped.
our vet tried several different medications and even exploritory surgery,
but nothing worked.  He lost weight and finally became too weak to stand.
He was taken in with Rascal and they went to the bridge together.  The
last thing Booker did on this earth was bite my husband hard enough to
draw blood.  Sandee: please watch for them and help them to find Dickens,
Susie, and CJ.  Pease tell them that Mommy misses them so much.

Bobbi and the Merry Masters of Mayhem: Angelica, Scooby, Bailey, and
Charlie
Missing Rascal, Dickens, CJ, Susie and Booker

Ferrets are the chocolate chips in the cookie of life. Or are they the
nuts??