From:
Shannon Snavely <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2008 16:18:25 -0800
Hello FML family,

Thank you so kindly Ms. Anita Due. Your beautiful bedding basket and
lady bug came today. All I can say is WOW the beautiful material is
absolutely gorgeous. I do not know who made this bed but I would love
to know. The quality is excellent and the material with lady bugs I
cannot say thank you enough. I love lady bug material as I do lady
bugs. When I opened this package I was just awe struck at it's beauty
and quality. Love lady bugs. I don't know if you make this bedding or
who does but boy I hope you can tell me and that they sell it as well.
Perfect for the ferret nation cage. I have been looking for bedding
big enough for those type of cages as we have 1 ferret nation and 2
fiesty ferret friends and they all take big bedding.

Please get back with me on whose creative work this is. Your ferrets in
the picture gorgeous! I wrote a story about Potter the ferret who was
luckily found outside and it was about to get really cold down here so
we are so grateful he was found when he was. Anita your silver blaze
looks just like what Potter would look like if he had more hair. Same
markings on the head where Potter does have fur.

Update on Potter. We took him to the Vet next day after he arrived both
his eyes were infected. No heart issues or lung fluid thankfully. We
were fully expecting him to have heart issues and at the least an upper
respiratory infection. But no he's fine other than eye infections which
he gets ointment in both eyes every day and his adrenal which he got
a melatonin implant for. But no other problems. His gums are nice and
pink which is great considering I've never seen so many fleas on a
ferret before. So we are thankful it all worked out. Oh and he won't
get out from under that blankie he loves his blanket that is for sure.
I think he's just grateful to have all his needs met and he shows it.

All of our ferrets are mostly done with their shedding and so their
winter coats are coming back in. They are getting so absolutely
beautiful. When they shed you kind of forget a little just how
wonderful they look with winter coats and it starts to come back in
and you look one day at them and go oh yeah that's what you use to
look like. It's kind of funny with these guys what you find yourself
missing. Well goodbye for now. And Anita thanks again for making my
day.

Much Gratitude,
Shannon
Ferret Dreamers Rescue Haven