From:
Jissa Hutchence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 07:44:55 EDT
I want to thank everyone ok well the 3 ppl that contacted me about adopting
Angel(aka Angelus) into their home and we found a caring person with 6
other furries for Angel to play with... he'll be moving in on friday -- im
sure Todd will give you the update!  I'll make one last post on friday and
then I will elave this happy home since I will ahve no more furries.....I
thank you all for your help and understanding and my heart is always with
you all through all your furry happy times and the passing times of our
children!

thanks Todd your a doll!

Jissa