Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 18:01:16 -0800
Hi,

I have information of several vets in the Bay Area that perform Adrenal
Surgery for considerably less.  Our household has had 5 Adrenal Surgeries
this year.  Please contact me by email, and we shall discuss.

Also, did anyone happen to see the nice bit on Monday?  The show was PM
Magazine, KPIX, Channel 5 they ran a 2 to 5 minute segment about ferrets
that live in the California, Bay Area, and featured The Ferret Company
and Jeanne.  It was quite informational, but very short.  It was ironic
that the theme of the show was the "Skunk Train" on it's way to Reno.

There were no Ferrets on the Skunk Train by the way.  :P~~~

Sincerely,
Lisa Mancilla