From:
Fulvio Biagioni <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 23:43:39 +0200
Hello everyone !

The Ferret's population in Italy just increased of ten new units, as my
jill Hexe, daughter of my first couple Igor & Orietta, gave birth to 11
babies last Saturday 24th.  The father is a boy belonging to my vet's wife.
One was too tiny and didn't survive, but all the others are healthy and
growing very quickly, doubling their weight in the last two days.

I'm documenting this event on my site (thanks Kevin Groninga for the idea
you gave to me with your "Sedona's first litter") and you are all invited
to see them (unfortunately is in Italian only, but the digital photos are
self-explanatories).

http://www.infinito.it/utenti/fbiagioni

Ciao to all

Fulvio

+ Igor, Orietta, Thor, Hexe and her 10 noisy babies

ps Orietta is also pregnant (from Igor), birth expected around July 15th