From:
Laura Hamlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 07:15:20 -0700
Thanks for voting, everyone!  (And for Sue, who left a message on my
answering machine; we played it for Bosco and he was very proud!)

We were so proud to open the St.  Louis Post-Dispatch on Saturday and see
our little fuzzy's "vogue" shot in full color.  He's famous!  (Of course,
that didn't stop him from pooping on the rug last night, the weasel.  And
my husband didn't buy the excuse that he's famous and can do whatever he
wants.  ;) ) I love bringing ferrets to the public's attention, and the
fact that a ferret won the non cat & dog category does much for our little
species.

Thanks again!
Laura & Jim (the humans)
Bosco & Elliot (the fuzzbutts)