From:
"Reed, Melinda" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 13:53:43 -0500
I just bought my first issue of Modern Ferret Magazine.  This is issue #13.
For those of you who have not seen the new subscription, Bob Church has a
great article regarding poop territory and litter training.  His idea
regarding putting vanilla in your rinse cycle of bedding is great.  Also,
there are so many familiar names in the magazine of people I have seen on
the FML.  I have laughed so hard at the articles of mischievous ferrets,
especially one regarding "the knife stealing ferret".

I brought my magazine to work the other day to read while at lunch.  My
co-workers already think I'm a nut.  I have been ferret educating them.
Most of them think ferrets must be a really neat pet.

Ferrets will always be a part of my life.  They bring me such joy.  When
they are around, I am always smiling.

We are unique people,

Mindy with her spoiled rotten fuzz butts - - Whiskers, Tiny, Cocoa and
Tigger