From:
Kgibbspsi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 12:40:37 EST
Hello,
I have some good News. I have found the Budweiser Ferret T-shirts at K-mart.
So far I whave been to 4 stores, here is what I have found:
Colors of shirts: Green and Blue, White
Green shirts: Front(  smiling ferret with a wrench)back (Lg. ferret photo
with a wrench standing on top of the buildling)
Blue shirt #1-just says Budweiser Since 1876
back: picture of ferret and it says Poor Froggies(This comes in white also)
Blue shirt #2-front(small picture of ferret with wrench)
small picture of a ferret standing on the building, it says: This is the
bestday of my life.
Shirts come in lg. and xlg only.  Price $11.99

Ada & Kerry Gibbs