From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 21:33:33 -0700
>>waves<<

Stormy here, SpokesFerret for the Kouri Fan Club.

Kit said I could handle this one.

Okay, our founding mom will officiate over the drawing for the prizes which
will take place May 5th at 11pm EDT.  The winners will be announced here.
So good luck fuzzies and hoomans.

Maybe some of you fuzzies didn't get to nip the post person on the ankle so
they would hurry with the mail.  Also some of you fuzzies maybe didn't get
the mind control fix in or maybe you weren't able to get the green stuff
out of the wallet because you couldn't get the wallet in your hidey hole...

Well, don't worry you can still get your membership in the club and we are
already planning the next drawing for prizes.  So go ahead and mail those
memberships in.

Be sure to visit the site
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/kouri.html
Send fan to Kouri at [log in to unmask]