From:
Jodi and Steve Schroth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 1995 20:39:01 -0500
Someone told me about a recent post stating "all the major ferret groups"
were not accepting Galaxy-D as valid canine distemper vaccine for entrance
into championship ferret shows. As the National Show Coordinator for the
League of Independent Ferret Enthusiasts (LIFE), I just wanted to say that I
am unaware of any such stipulation within the LIFE show circuit. To my
knowledge, no LIFE affiliate has issued such a statement. In fact, most LIFE
affiliates like and use Galaxy D. It is a perfectly valid canine distemper
vaccine and IS accepted by them.

PS: Anyone interested in obtaining a currently copy of the LIFE Show schedule
for 1995, please e-mail me. I'll be happy to send you the current list of
LIFE shows! Happy Showing!

[Moderator's note:  Can you post the info - I think it would be useful to
many FMLers.  BIG]