From:
Mal Chick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 12:52:24 EDT
I am planning to start college in the fall of 2001, most likely here in
Charlotte.  (I am getting my 2 year business degree while I think of what
I REALLY want to get into.)  I recieve benefits until my 19th birthday,
which mainly support myself and the ferrets' needs.  When I leave home,
the girls are coming too!  I am fully aware that my life will probably be
even more hectic, but I am preparing for it now.  The ferts will recieve
a healthy, happy lifestyle no matter what.  Besides- a bit of struggle
strenghtens character. :)

If you would like to use any of my posts online, go right ahead.  I think
it's a good idea.  I'm not being immodest, but I think I'm doing things
the way they should be done.  And the rewards are immense.  To get one
little fuzzy kiss makes it worthwhile.

~Jessica
 + the princesses