From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2006 22:19:07 EST
Petey TPO!!  Get down off that counter!!

But Mommy I am practicing.

Practicing for what Petey?

For my school picture Mommy, School pictures are coming  up.

Oh good I always enjoy your yearbook.  You and Tonks were so handsome in
the last one.  I especially like your wrestling pictures and the pictures
of you at the prom.

Mommy tell everyone how handsome I was.

The already know honey.

If you want to make sure your ferrets make it in this years yearbook
go to
http://www.miners-peak.com/ferrets/yearbook_info_2006.html
It's a ton of fun.  And I memory for you and your ferrets.

Robin, Petey TPO, Tonks, Sugar Bear, Buddy, and the Bitty  girl